Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waiting

So, yeah, a few days have now passed, and there is still no word from my aunt. I'm not surprised though as Beth has warned me it usually takes a while for anyone to read what you've written and actually reply. I know my aunt is taking her time and thinking everything through, so I am perfectly fine with waiting a few extra days. It is the final outcome that is important, anyway, and to get there, patience is necessary. I look forward to the day when my aunt calls and hearing everything she has to say!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah tell me about me. Still nothing but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I mean she has to remember me sometime right? Well while I had been waiting I have been able to write more and I am now on my 24th page! It's going great and I cant wait to write more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Can't wait to read the new pages; I know they're great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I hope you like them! Still nothing from my aunt and its been a week now so I am thinking of sending her a reminder text. *sigh* oh well I am humbly and patiently waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel - still haven't heard back from the publishers! But while we wait, we can go to the lake out in Marble Falls and have a whole lot of fun :D :D Oh, and Nikki and I want to have an Avatar-themed sleepover when the new series comes out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that would be amazing!!!! I am so coming! You have just lifted my spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Good new my aunt has promised me she is reading my pages this weekend and will get back with me Monday or Tuesday! Finally! :D Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! can't wait to hear what she says! :)

    ReplyDelete