Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Disappointment and Joy

Well, I have some good and some bad news. I guess I will write the bad news first so at the end of this post, I won't be more disappointed.
Okay, so basically, my aunt has not gotten back to me about my book. She was supposed to read it last weekend and tell me what she thought, but she has not even replied to the text I sent her yesterday. My mom thinks she is ignoring me because she hasn't read it and doesn't want to face me... :( It looks like I won't be able to count on her editing it so it just means I'll keep writing. Nothing wrong with that of course! :)
And now to the good news! Beth's cover for her book, Young Falcon, looks great! I cannot believe how close she is to getting her book officially published!!! I am so excited and can't wait to read the entire thing. I've read tidbits but I need the whole book to be satisfied. ;) As soon as her cover has its copyright, I am thinking of placing it on my blog so anyone who is keeping track of my blog can see it! It looks really great and remembering how far Beth has gone makes me want to keep writing!
So, yeah, that's my news for today :D

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel; that's what happened when I gave Mr. Pollard my book to read :( Just keep writing and worry about editing once you've got the book done; that way the editor can just edit it all at once.
    Aw thanks for mentioning me! I feel loved! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is what my mom said so that is what I am going to do! And of course I mentioned you! You are an inspiration to all writers! Also you are my best friend. :D

    ReplyDelete