Friday, September 16, 2011

I Am So Happy!

Ok, so there are many things I need to write down in this one blog. First off, my Cross Country meet went well, as I finished 64 out of 188 girls, and placed second on our team with a time of 14:30. Next week I plan to cut off 30 seconds! :)

Now to the another exciting piece of information: my aunt and I were finally able to chat! She had found some grammars errors, which I immediately changed, and then she told me about the few areas that were written in a slightly confusing manner. Now I am going back to those spots to fix them and make sure my readers do not get confused! :D She also told me she really liked where I was going with my story so far and she can't wait for me to send her the next pages! I am so happy! :D :D :D

Oh, and also, Beth's book is being printed!!!! I can hardly believe it but it is actually happening and will be available in four weeks! I can't wait to get my own copy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your time at the meet!! Great job!
    You finally got to talk to your aunt, YAY!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The meet was great and yes a huge YAY because things may actually work out with my aunt trying to review what I write! :D

    ReplyDelete