Monday, December 19, 2011

An Update

Well... where do I even start? First, it is Christmas break, and Christmas is right around the corner! I hope everyone remembers that this is not a day for just gifts but for giving and remembering the greatest gift of all: JESUS.
Now to info on my book. It is going superb! I am writing chapter five right now, and I think that it is going to be my favorite chapter for a while, at least until I write another cool chapter. I don't know exactly how to explain my thoughts, but sometimes I feel like the book is writing itself. I mean, I will plan to write one thing but when I sit down to write it, something entirely different and better comes out. It's just simply amazing, and I love everything I have written. and if I don't love it, then I take it out. Just like I did with a few pages yesterday. They no longer fit well with the story so I deleted them and now it is like they were never there.
Oh also, I plan to put a little snippet of the book on the blog. I am not sure which section yet but I promise you guys that it will be up soon. Also no news really from my aunt except I am suppose to talk to her this week. Keep your fingers crossed. :D Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment