Monday, January 16, 2012

Htrea

Okay so I was beginning to write another short story just for fun and I wrote this little snippet thingy. I feel like this could become a really good book if I spent the time on it but of course, it will have to wait until I am done with the Bloody Diamond. :) Enjoy.

Today has been a normal day thus far. But soon, that is about to change. Because when the 1:05 bell rings for lunch...I will be gone. No one else here knows my secret, of how every afternoon I disappear and enter a completely different world. No one realizes that almost half of their memories of me are fake. I am not who they think I am. I am not Priscilla, the A+ average student. I am Skillet, a freedom fighter, who lives a double life in a time and place different from Earth. I spend the mornings on Earth, the year here is 2012. Then I live the afternoons on Htrea, in the year 8908. Welcome....to my worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment